Tiny coal colored pieces tumble into the bubbling hot water, like a playful girl's tresses cascading free . As the bubbles pop, a golden hue fills .. gradually getting darker and darker, till it is as though the dusk fading away and the night walking in stealthily. Then all of a sudden , a flash of white, and wisps of clouds float in.. And all what remains is pure Gold!
That's Tea for me! Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Ginger Tea, Chocolate Tea, Irani Tea, Home made Tea and best of all - Masala Tea!
Nothing cheers me up like a gud cuppa Tea! I love the fragrance and flavors of tea; holding onto a hot tea mug warms my hands lifts my spirits!
Facts: Tea is nearly 5,000 years old and was discovered, as legend has it, in 2737 B.C. by a Chinese Emperor when some tealeaves accidentally blew into a pot of boiling water. In the 1600s, tea became popular throughout Europe and the American colonies. Since colonial days, tea has played a role in American culture and customs.- teauction.com
Top 10 Health Benefits of Drinking Tea:1. Tea contains antioxidants.
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee.
3. Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.
4. Tea protects your bones.
5. Tea gives you a sweet smile.
6. Tea bolsters your immune defenses.
7. Tea protects against cancer.
8. Tea helps keep you hydrated.
9. Tea is calorie-free.( without milk n sugar )
10. Tea increases your metabolism.